1. Lift Your Spirits: A nice bottle of wine or liqueur is a classic hostess gift. Make it a little more special and memorable by adding an ornament to it. We have these great seashell ornaments for $8 that can be used well past the holidays.
|Seashell Ornament adds extra touch|
to wine or liqueur gifts
2. Coast Along: Agate slices as coasters ($6 each) and antique teak wood coasters ($8.50 each) are a perfect place to set holiday libations. They bring in a natural element and a great organic feel. Wrap with a bow and present to your host or hostess.
3. Seaside Treasures: Polished Turbo Shells are great placed at individual table settings as guest gifts. Its reflective, mother of pearl surface can enhance any holiday table.
4. About Vase: Present the host or hostess with a holly berry stem or flower you’ve picked from your garden in a crystal Aphrodite Bud Vase ($40).
5. Common Scents: My favorite is the Maura Peters candles we carry at Studio Chameleon. They are soy-based candles in tiny tins for only $10 and they burn for 12 hours. I love the “Twigg n Berry” scent for the holidays.