If you’re in need of a simple, yet colorful and festive, cocktail to serve your guests, here are some fun ideas. Click on the name of the cocktail to view the original recipe. Cheers!
- FOR THE BLACKBERRY SYRUP
- 1/3 cup blackberries, plus 8 more for garnish
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/3 cup sugar
- FOR THE COCKTAIL
- 1 bottle of prosecco or champagne
- FOR THE GARNISH
- 4 sprigs of thyme
- 1. In a small saucepan, bring the blackberried, water and sugar to a boil. Turn to low and let simmer for 10 minutes. Strain blackberries and let syrup cool.
- 2. Add 2 tbsp. of syrup to the bottom of each glass. Top with champagne and add in a sprig of thyme and 2 blackberries!
- Combine the sugar and water in a saucepan on the stove. Bring to a boil over medium-high heat and stir, dissolving sugar into the water. Throw in a handful of thyme and let cool. Can be refrigerated for up to a month.
- Combine persimmon juice, lime juice, thyme simple syrup and tequila in a pitcher and stir well. Let guests pour over ice and enjoy!! Garnish with thyme or limes, optional.
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate juice
- 1 cup pear nectar
- 1/4 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Grand Marnier
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Champagne
In a large pitcher, combine pomegranate juice, pear nectar, and orange-flavored liqueur. Slowly add Champagne. Serve over ice.